Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate
12345 Wake Forest Road, Suite F
Posted: March 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Team is comprised of the industry’s most talented Sales Agents and Administrative Staff. In addition, highly trained professionals specializing in internet, marketing, advertising, graphic design, photography, and public relations work together to ensure every property garners the attention it deserves.
Year after year, The Creig Northrop Team is proud to rank #1 in Long & Foster Real Estate and the #1 Real Estate Team in Maryland.
*By volume and transactions by Wall Street Journal & Real Trends since 2006.
The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Intern to join its Marketing Department. The Marketing Intern will work around 12-15+ hours per week. We are flexible about which days the Marketing Intern can come in. The Marketing Intern will work closely with our Director of Digital Marketing and Marketing Department.
Responsibilities• Create magazine and newspaper advertisements
• Create digital designs for social media and online advertising
• Photo edits in Photoshop
• Create graphics for social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
• Set up Facebook pages for sales agents
• Website content updates: adding text and images to the Northrop Team website
• Data-entry and filing
• Email creation and scheduling as needed
• Other marketing duties as assigned
Requirements• Currently majoring in: Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Marketing or related major
• Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign is required
• Excellent computer skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong writing skills
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Graphic Design
Preferred - Adobe Dreamweaver