Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: June 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLiberté is a start-up lingerie brand based in New York City. We cater to women with feminine physiques and will provide high-quality, contemporary collections that they will feel confident in. We plan to launch our community driven, direct to consumer platform this Sept.
We are looking for a talented and driven graphic design intern to start in June. The position will begin as an unpaid internship, but there is a massive opportunity for growth and future employment. We are looking for motivated people who are passionate about the cause and eager to be a part of something incredible.
Since we are looking to build a longer term team, we are being very selective in our recruiting process.
Responsibilities- Assist in building the website
- Design and development layouts for marketing materials
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
Preferred - HTML