Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Art DirectorFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Marketing/Research Intern for IncubatorIN3
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Zephyr Unlimited LLC
Posted: July 18 2015
Company Location: Jamaica, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZephyr Unlimited is a start up web design and research company in Midtown New York. For the past 5 years, we have been on ABC's Shark Tank twice, and will soon be striking deals with Google and 5 leading NYC Venture Capitalist firms in the near future.
This internship will evolve to full time graphic design work for the successful candidates who help launch Zephyr Unlimited into the future.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS/Windows PC and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback