Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Graphic Design InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bugsy Brewing Inc
Posted: July 31 2015
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBugsy Brewing Inc is a Las Vegas based company that specializes in alcoholic beverage brand development, sales and marketing. We are currently seeking graphic designers who will participate in branding and designing marketing materials revolving around a trendy new product launch. Our product is a flavored malt beverage that geared towards young adults adhering to the hip-hop subculture.
There will be an opportunity for paid work after 4 weeks.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback