Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
UI Designer InternComYoot
Graphic DesginInstalled Parts Group
Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerPostpartum Solutions
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
NC Sustainable Energy Association
4800 Six Forks Road
Posted: September 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Title: Design Intern
Reports to: Web and Creative Specialist
Location: Raleigh, NC
Reporting to the Web and Creative Specialist, the Design Intern will assist with website and graphic design needs of the NC Sustainable Energy Association (NCSEA). The candidate will develop and maintain website and web based projects through graphics, designs, and copy layouts; create, design and document the process to implement projects; and communicate with vendors. The position will also assist in day-to-day creative strategy and tactical execution as needed to support the goals of NCSEA’s market intelligence, legislative and regulatory/policy teams. The position must continuously ensure NCSEA’s brand is used effectively.
Credit or payment offered.
To apply, please send resume, availability, and portfolio to Samantha@energync.org
• Maintain the back end of the NCSEA website;
• Ensure layout, colors and styles align with approved NCSEA brand standards;
• Create and post social media images and content;
• Assist the communications team in regular reporting of Google analytics and social media;
• Monitor NCSEA web community and NCSEA blog activity for comments and engagement levels, flagging for attention to staff as appropriate;
� Edit organization marketing, educational and promotional materials; and,
• Manage versions of graphic materials and all linked assets.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience:
• Working on a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design/Development or an equivalent field;
• High quality samples/portfolio of print and media design work;
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (not all required but preferred);
• Experience in visual, typographic, print and electronic design;
• Understanding of web editing and layout consistency;
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately
• Ability to distill complex concepts and then turn around mockups quickly;
• Ability to approach design problems conceptually, with close attention to detail innovation;
• Ability to collaborate effectively and with enthusiasm;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Knowledge of photography and videography a plus.