Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNBookmark This
Healthy Happy Human Beings
Posted: October 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe H3BE (Healthy Happy Human BEings) Graphic Designer Intern creates print and digital collateral to support H3BE’s brand, communications and marketing strategy. He or she will produce designs, graphics, flyers, brochures, business cards, and web content with a high visual and creative impact.
At H3BE, we believe WellBEing is a human right, and we are on a mission to make it a reality for all. We define WellBEing as a state of whole health and happiness across seven domains: physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, social, financial and environmental.
Our mission is to help humanity thrive and reach its optimal human potential through cooperation, harmony and community. We achieve this higher state of being through the creation of our global and local wellbeing hubs that connect, educate and empower three key audiences: health-seeking individuals, health providers, and wellness-minded businesses. In the cloud and on the ground, people share what works including; best practices, real-life success stories and favorite products and services that support each other becoming healthy, happy and whole. This positive collaboration ignites a wellbeing revolution in Healthy Happy Cities across America, raises human consciousness and teaches us how to work in harmony with all.
ResponsibilitiesThe H3BE Graphic Designer Intern is responsible for designing flyers, Power Point templates, branding elements such as logo’s, headers and footers, banners, business cards, web graphics, etc that support the communication of H3BE’s initiatives, programs and events.
The H3BE Graphic Designer Intern will design print collateral or digital media at least once a week, publishing to H3BE.com.
Responsibilities are likely to include:
• Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
• Estimating the time the project will require
• Coming up with design concepts that fit the project request
• Presenting options for design treatments using illustrations, photography, H3BE templates and new / existing graphics
• Creating final designs, working to a deadline
• Amending designs according to the management’s final comments
• Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print in PDF, Word and other formats
• A Creative flair
• A strong visual sense
• Enthusiastic, organized and responsible
• Experience and willingness to collaborate and work co-creatively with others
• Strong computer skills – Power Point, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, PDF, Multi-media software, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
• A creative independent worker who take up initiative on tasks
• Strong understanding of digital and print formats
• Ability to balance several projects at a time
• Attention to detail
• A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
• Must be able to perform well in a deadline-driven, rapidly-changing team environment.
• Positive, team-oriented individual with the ability and desire to innovate, create, and develop solutions that have the capability of communicating and inspiring human beings
• Familiarity with current digital media, graphic design and industry trends