Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2017-2350)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for International NGOCameroonONE
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design/Blogging InternMood Designer Fabrics
Graphic DesignerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Loose Leaf Club
Posted: January 27 2016
Company Location: Kent, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are developing a subscription box featuring loose leaf tea, tea accessories and the lifestyle accessories that complement the tea community.
Loose Leaf Tea Club inspires to bring something new to the market with our vision and branding. Looking for someone who can do more than just graphic design. Web designer, copywriter and growth expert are some of the qualities we are hoping to find in an intern. Our ideal candidate would be someone with an entrepreneur's mindset who was interested in being part of a developing e-commerce site. Additional helpful skills would be proficiency in social media sites, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback