Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
27 Cliff St
New York, NY
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA creative studio based in Downtown Manhattan is looking for a committed enthusiastic graphic design intern to join our team. We are artists, writers, animators, editors, filmmakers and storytellers. Our team channels every ounce of our passion and creativity into pushing our limits and elevating our standards to create new expectations. We offer a small, alternative structure compared to larger, more traditional competitors who have separate cost allocations for each discipline, and therefore we are more flexible, versatile and cost-effective. With a broad range of clients and expertise, our interns will have the opportunity to be exposed and participate in projects ranging from broadcast commercials, corporate videos, architectural visualizations, branding, and design.
Responsibilities- Working towards or recent graduate with Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or other related fields
- Impressive portfolio that shows solid graphic design skills and creativity
- Strong attention to details such as kerning, rules, leading, etc.
- Experience using the Adobe suite with preferred knowledge of other programs such as keynote, powerpoint, etc.
- A sophisticated, modern sense of design and typography
- Shows a good sense of composition and use of complimentary colors
- Comfortable working with brand identity
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively with excellent attention to detail and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Requirements- Collaborate with our team and creative directors to produce high-quality design and marketing materials.
- Give input and creative ideas/solutions.
- Create products in many forms and across platforms from marketing materials, to video graphics, to logos, etc.
- Create assets that align with relevant corporate/brand look and feel.