Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Nurturing America Inc.
Posted: June 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNurturing America is committed to creating change for every issue under the social injustice umbrella. The innovative plan devised for fulfilling our vision is going to take nonprofits to a new height of efficiency. Our mission can only be made possible by collaborating with other organizations, businesses, volunteers, and social justice warriors! Nurturing America Inc. mission is to recognize, promote & inspire divine excellence in ourselves, while reconstructing our legislative foundation to allow all to prosper! Our vision is: To create a society of equality, peace, love & prosperity from all of the issues that weaken our nation. Hence, our slogan is Making Things Right!
Nurturing America is a new organization that is partnering with seasoned professionals while also discovering fresh talent to employ in order to establish Nurturing America as a diversified and leading organization. This opportunity will cultivate students interested in social justice, economic empowerment, business development, community healing, legislative changes, healthcare reform, environmental policies and mentoring the youth. We are looking for individuals to convey Nurturing America's vision/mission into a life-changing experience and/or career!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Web cam
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback