Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Graphic designPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
One Global Media
410 Pierce St,
Posted: March 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a startup in Houston,TX looking for a few talented interns to help us grow. In turn we will help you learn about business, about startups, leadership and connecting your creativity to business strategies. You will be busy developing e-learning material, social media material, tradeshow material, powerpoint design, advertising, video graphics, graphics for explainer videos. You will work either from home or at a co-working facility in midtown area. You will have weekly goals to achieve.
* You must be a go-getter, take initiative, seek opportunities to blow-socks-off kind of person.
Responsibilities- Learn about the clients problems and come up with creative solutions aligned with the business strategies
- Create awesome graphics and media for e-learning, video, powerpoint presentations and advertising.
- Review and provide feedback on video and e-learning material
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design/Media school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, and proficiency in Adobe In-Design and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - English, Adobe Photoshop, Organized, Creative, Responsible, Positive Attitude
Preferred - Fun, Eager To Learn