Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternA Backpackers Tale
Graphic Design Intern for Children's BrandDancey Pants Enterprises
In search for SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL graphic design and marketing interns for celebrity marketing co(eipunlimited)
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Apparel Graphic DesignerTai Apparel
Graphic Design InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Graphic Design InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSulte Group is a full service creative agency with the innovative edge of a think tank. We believe that when audacious passion is mixed with bold action, big things happen. We leverage our expert resources to complete game changing projects for a portfolio of clients in diverse industries including fitness, lifestyle, and fashion.
We are looking for a passionate graphic design intern to grow and learn with the support of our team! You'll be able to push you design skills as you work with our creative lead on new social media graphics, brand presentations, creative concepts and more. Must be curious, willing to learn, and excited about creating compelling visuals.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback