Graphic Design InternAllegra Printing & Imaging
Graphic Design AssistantiCatch Marketing
Graphic Design InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Graphic Design InternshipSpencer Gifts/Spirit Halloween
Design & Visual Communication InternshipUndefined. Jewelry
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design Intern (Paid)Ziyad Brothers Importing
Graphic Design Summer InternStone Showcase
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Move ~N~ 4Ward L.L.C.
Posted: October 13 2016
Company Location: North las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Closed
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
This position is closed
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Internships.com.Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Internships.com platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
DescriptionLooking to help and assist the public through our services we offer. I am looking for someone who is able to to do web developing and create logos etc.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback