Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
GRAPHIC DESIGN DIGITAL MARKERTING INTERNSHIPMIDIOR Consulting
Junior Graphic Design InternThe Do LaB
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Denim Nation of America
209 squire rd
Posted: March 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description1) www.theDenimNation.com - please have an idea of the brand
2) CALL/TEXT if you are available for immediate hire. Position is needed to be filled within a month. Long term and minimal mandatory office hours.
I am the owner and head designer of a clothing company based in Massachusetts.
At the moment I am seeking a very professional fashion forward female candidate with reliable transportation to assist with all functions of running a fashion business.
Brief history about me. Associates degree holder from the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology in textiles and marketing. Bachelor degree from Bowling Green State University in Merchandising and product development. I have been designing, marketing & selling my clothing for over 15 years.
Business Background: started as personal sales of cut & sew denim products way back in 2000. Featured on Channel 5 in 2003, the next few years were spent expending awareness to New York, Chicago & Ohio. Operating under Randy Rashawn for what was close to 10 years in fall of 2010, we changed into Denim Nation of America.
With long term marketing in mind and extensive knowledge I carefully chose a name that represented something much bigger than myself. D.N.A - its what's inside or jeans - became our slogan. Marketing has endless possibilities, we introduced concepts and creations to our clients and gracefully they accepted this rebirth. We released our first tee shirts in Grand fashion over 200 of our family, friends, clients and peers were in attendance to witness.
Over the last 5 years we have hosted showcases, motivated high school students, donated countless amounts of products to our supporters and those less fortunate. We are entering into a new phase which will impact communities and start change.
Recently I've started trying to attach my true message to products. Allowing people to understand my cause and why I do what I do..
If you are still considering an internship and are ready to dive in to something as if it were your own I would love to talk about an executive assistant position. You will gain experience in too many things to name. But if you're interested would love to get you to our shop for an introduction. My name is Randy, and am available by text/call (508) 521-0322
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback