Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Remote Graphic Design InternshipKlickpicks
Graphic Design Intern - Creative visual thinkers welcome!Studio OAX
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Fundraising page improvementJoyland Prime Academy
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Mingei International Museum
1439 El Prado
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This is an opportunity for a graphic design student or recent graduate to be
in an 3*4 month, immersive and hands-on environment in the Design Services
Department at Mingei International Museum. Students will be able to choose one
focus of the following: branding, illustration, digital or environmental design.
• Participate in the day-to-day design projects in Design Services
• Own, design and produce at least two projects
• Editing and post-production of photographs
• Other design production duties as assigned
• Applicants must be either a recent graduate, or current student studying graphic design or related field.
• Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress, HTML and CSS (for digital)
• Strong typographic and layout skills
• Solid time management and multi-tasking skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive environment
• Innovative, creative problem-solver
To apply for this internship submit the following items in PDF format, via email to email@example.com:
a complete resume including references, cover letter and portfolio with 4-8 design samples.