Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerChicks in Medicine
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2017-2350)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for International NGOCameroonONE
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphic Design Intern - Possible paid positionBookmark This
Segregation Holding LLC
Campbell Lake Drive
Posted: October 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExclusive internship opportunity working directly with the National Marketing Director. Hands on experience with all aspects of sales & marketing planning by applying a basic understanding of sales/market research, direct marketing, advertising, creative and production, media placement, graphic design, corporate identity and branding, and affiliate marketing.
You will have the opportunity to facilitate the development of a new corporate website, social media platforms (specifically LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, and more). Your knowledge and attained expertise, along with your incredible and unquenchable desire to be the best, will prove itself in your work ethic and production. Being 2nd best is never enough for you.
A career path in marketing or web development is ideal but others are encouraged to respond. Proficiency in Social Media, Excel, MS Word, InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, WordPress, and Adobe Acrobat preferred. Strong writing, proper grammar, and proofreading skills are required. Please note - REQUIRED! If you submit a letter of interest that is fraught with grammatical, spelling and word-use errors, we will not respond. First impressions are that - FIRST.
While this is an unpaid position, you will be presented with significant performance-based earning opportunities and will be discussed if you are considered for this position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback