Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in Video and LivestreamingYaerialY
Create with us this summer - Graphic Design InternshipStudio OAX
Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design InternshipAntandre
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design Summer InternDaniel Gage Media
Graphic Design Intern -Remote OKBookmark This
One World Solutions
Posted: August 27 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an international software development firm that specialize in IT dev and branding. We work with many different startups in a variety of verticals. We are looking for passionate and creative graphic designers! You must be experienced in branding and social media layout graphics. Must be strong in BOTH Illustrator and Photoshop. We are looking for a designer with clean concepts and creative style.
You must be able to turn jobs quickly and make revisions quickly to meet customer expectations. You may set your own schedule as long as job deadlines are met.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards or achieved a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback