LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design Intern (seeking for potential founding member)Bookmark This
10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy,
Posted: June 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMOMENT LLC is a female apparel company where we heavily focus on unique fashion from Europe and Asian. We are currently (as of June, 2015) only a e-commerce business where we heavily depend on promoting on all sorts of social media activity which requires lots of creative graphic design. We like to create designs and platform that sell products. This makes us a valuable place to do an internship, as you will be able to learn the insider tips and tricks to creating marketing that really works. This will make you very valuable to future employers. We are currently seeking for potential founding member to work with us to grow the company, if our relationship works out there is a possibility that we will offer your a equity in the company.
Responsibilities- Assists/ Or lead in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback