Graphic Design InternPorch Light Productions
Graphic Design internshipLogoIncluded
Web Developer InternBeansAgency
In search for SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL graphic design and marketing interns for celebrity marketing co(eipunlimited)
Graphic Design InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing and Graphic Design InternVINOvations
Graphic Design InternDusk Publishing
Graphic Design Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
Posted: July 07 2016
Company Location: Newton, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Graphic Design interns will design advertising and marketing materials. You will conceptualize, design, and create mock-ups from small enhancements to entirely new designs. The Graphic Design intern will be able to read and write project requirements, detailed design documents, and other project requirement documents. This Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing team.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
Our Vision is a "Universal Retreat & Healing Arts Center".
Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Design artwork for advertisements, e-newsletters, banner ads, posters, flyers, brochures, web graphics, electronic newsletters, direct mail and invitations to match look and feel of brand
• Develop PowerPoint presentations and support material for presentations
• Organize media and photo libraries
• Conceptualization (visualizing the ideas of others as well as their own)
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Graphic/Art/Interactive Design; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Strong graphic-design / interactive skills, and artistic sense
• Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design or other design programs
• Strong passion for digital art, graphic design, user interface and web graphic design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work within and build upon TTOHC brand
• Understanding of information flow, readability and interface usability design principles
• Highly organized, self motivated, energetic and dependable team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take design direction
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings