GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProducers vs Show is the love child of entertainment, celebrities, and humor! Formally under the name GamerFitNation Inc. (www.GamerFitNation.com), Producers vs Show a group of ragtag filmmakers who came together to run a show revolving around a host interviewing celebrities about their upcoming projects (Antwand Pearman vs The Interview). We also offer information on entertainment, pop culture, celebrity, gaming news, lifestyle, health and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer that is very creative, with great vision and a go-getter attitude. This intern must be self-motivated with experience in the execution of designing and layout activities that will support the company objectives without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
This is a great opportunity that will pave the way for you to gain relevant, industry experience to build your resume!
Responsibilities- Daily picture treatment for articles: creating unique pictures that relate to the subject matter expressed with the article or title of the article presented
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends, with a touch of your own style, into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Will work closely with Executive Editor to fulfill specific daily duties and project
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school preferred
- Upperclassmen preferred
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (must posses or have access to these programs)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of creating unique thumbnails for YouTube Videos
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Design Programs
Preferred - Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, YouTube