CartoonistTouchdown Alabama Magazine
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Instructional Design InternBrooks Enterprise and Consultants
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternshipTexas Rangers Baseball Club
Graphic Design InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design Intern - web and apparelBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInkogram provides custom t-shirt and accessory printing services to non-profits, corporations, local businesses and apparel manufacturers.
Flexibility to work from home, beach or the park! - no time wasted on commuting!
If interested please send us your portfolio and availability.
Responsibilities- Design logos, business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, t-shirt designs...
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, entrepreneurial studies, Graphic design
- Graphic design experience in creating graphics for web, print and apparel.
- Experience with graphic design/print design software (adobe illustrator, photoshop, corel draw...) a MUST
- Must have a portfolio of designs
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Expert level knowledge in Social Media marketing techniques