Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Graphic Design Intern - web and apparelBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInkogram provides custom t-shirt and accessory printing services to non-profits, corporations, local businesses and apparel manufacturers.
Flexibility to work from home, beach or the park! - no time wasted on commuting!
If interested please send us your portfolio and availability.
Responsibilities- Design logos, business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, t-shirt designs...
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, entrepreneurial studies, Graphic design
- Graphic design experience in creating graphics for web, print and apparel.
- Experience with graphic design/print design software (adobe illustrator, photoshop, corel draw...) a MUST
- Must have a portfolio of designs
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Expert level knowledge in Social Media marketing techniques