GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Graphic Design Intern/ Web DesignBookmark This
Paradigm Creative Group
1016 W. Jackson
Posted: November 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionParadigm Creatve Group (PCG) is a company that produces events that inspire dreams, showcase talent, and positively effect our environment as well as the entertainment industry as a whole. We target all ages and all forms of art expression. We became established on July 29, 2014. Our mission is to grow within every area of entertainment which consists of productions, events, charities, fundraisers and more, we want to transform the way people look at marketing entertainment.
Right now we are putting together a team of committed individuals that all have the same goal and that’s to be successful. With this company being tightly run, we are interested in you coming aboard “The Creatve Team”. Members of “The Creatve Team” will be committed to making sure the company is gaining the correct exposure to the world. The Team will consist of marketing and public relations teams, editors, videographers, graphic designers, writers and photographers. Also The Creatve Team responsibility will be to come up with creative ideas and marketing strategies/ promotions that will help the company grow.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback