Graphic Designer InternRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design Intern (work from home)Bookmark This
Posted: September 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou won’t be getting coffee. Or making copies. You’ll be really contributing and getting your work seen. Get ready to fill your portfolio with amazing work from real projects. Gratent branding is a full-service brand development company. The Graphic design intern will engage in projects that include designing print marketing materials, digital graphics, corporate branding packages, and website graphics.
Responsibilities- Manage and create fresh and contemporary digital and print designs
- Design logos, corporate documents, brand packages and more.
- Work collaboratively with other team members for design projects
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Digital Art, Illustration, or similar field
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must work well with deadlines, be focused, and be able to create based on written specifications
- Great attention to detail
- Passion for creating innovative designs for print and web
- Have an ability to juggle multiple and varied tasks