Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design Internship for Luxury BrandBookmark This
Black Fox, Inc.
Posted: January 14 2015
Company Location: Laguna Beach, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Fox, Inc. is a parent company for several luxury brands in fashion, interior/furniture design and manufacturing, lifestyle media, and specialty dog products. Our brands celebrate exquisite quality, craftsmanship and design and our clients include Louis Vuitton, Mercedes-Benz, Marc Jacobs, Apple, SLS, Thompson, Viceroy and Starwood Hotels. Run by a dynamic husband-and-wife team, Black Fox, Inc.'s company culture honors a life well lived. Our creative studio and home office is located in Laguna Beach, California overlooking the Pacific ocean.
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern for our portfolio of luxury brands.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads and marketing materials
- Help design t-shirts and other products using original, compelling and stylish art/designs.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Luxury Brand Marketing, Apparel Graphics, Fashion Design