Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Design Intern for Financial Planning FirmBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design Internship Great for Building PortfolioBookmark This
Itasca Country Club
400 East Orchard
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a graphic design intern to assist us in marketing materials, graphic design and creative projects at the beautiful Itasca Country Club.
Prior interns have worked on the following projects:
* Magazine cover advertisement distributed to 25,000 households
* Gift card design for our full service restaurant
* Advertisements featured on social media and mass mailings
They gained valuable experience and created material that enhanced their portfolios in a friendly, flexible and team orientated setting.
Itasca Country Club is a family friendly private country club with a beautiful golf course, pool and banquet facilities located in the heart of Itasca. We offer a bocce court in the warmer months and an ice rink in the winter months to our members, as well as a brand new full service restaurant, the Fox & Turtle, which is open to the public.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback