Graphic Design for FashionAnastasia
Graphic Design & IT Research (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Art, Digital, & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternFIT Worldwide
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Graphic Design InternInkster
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
385 5th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEsquire Group offers internships that are designed to provide students and recent college graduates with professional experience to further their education in a variety of fashion-based positions. Our interns gain invaluable experience working with some of the industries leading fashion companies, brands and retailers. We offer internships that provide practical experience in administration, licensing, design, merchandising, production, showroom, and accounting.
All of our interns are given custom-tailored programs (based on individual career goals/interests) and a unique opportunity to work directly with their appropriate department heads. Interning at Esquire is a great way to gain invaluable experience in a fast paced company with tremendous growth opportunity. This is an ideal internship for students and recent graduates alike who are looking to gain hands-on experience in the basic theory and principles of management and organization in the corporate side of the fashion industry.
Responsibilities• Assist with presentation compiling.
• Assist with basic design projects.
• Assist with upkeep of showroom inventory.
• Daily upkeep of sample and swatch inventory.
• Daily upkeep of showroom.
• Assist with sample photo shoots.
• Assist in designing CAD layouts
• Assist with creation of boards and riggings for trend presentations and meetings.
• Assist in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
Requirements• Available at least 3 days a week.
• Responsible and organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Interested in pursuing a career in fashion and/or graphic design
• Experience and/or education in footwear or accessories design
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Knowledgeable in graphic design presentations
• Previous fashion and/or admin experience is recommended, but not required.