Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic Design InternshipCharleston Magazine
Internship: Graphic Design/Layout RemoteTrend Prive Magazine
Graphic Design Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Pepper Gang
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
192 Bakery Square Blvd.
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetiGear LLC is a startup developer of BoXZY, the Rapid-Change FabLab. BoXZY provides users, ranging from novice hobbyist to seasoned professional, with three powerful functions in a single tool of industrial-grade strength. BoXZY utilizes interchangeable attachment heads to rapidly transform into three different machines: CNC Mill, 3D Printer and Laser Engraver, with enhanced precision & power. KinetiGear LLC is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
As a KinetiGear intern, you will experience the day-to-day at a fast-paced, innovative startup. You will be expected to work hard, present yourself professionally, and to complete training assignments in a timely manner. You’ll work closely with our dynamic team to develop your professional skills and to learn to solve problems with creativity and communication. This internship is located on-site at KinetiGear’s TechShop office in Pittsburgh’s Bakery Square.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
Requirements- Pursuing a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school OR equivalent graphic design experience through extra-curricular activities (e.g. - student publications).
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe InDesign, Visual Design, Communication Skills
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator