(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Video Internship! Must Love Social Media & Creating Inspirational Videos !Jairek Robbins Companies
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Design InternDigital Caviar
Spring 2017 Graphic Arts and Design Internship757 Media
Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
4325 Stern Ave
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitle: Unpaid Graphic Design Internship
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
"Silicon Beach is a promising new movement... combining the tech and the arts and entertainment industries." - Forbes.
The Silicon Beach movement is at the heart of Triniti Entertainment's mission. The Los Angeles-based company has a vision to combine media and modern technology for a purpose of making a modern impact on culture. The company's areas of focus are interactive television, live entertainment, talent development and other interactive applications fusing tech and media. Their current primary project is The Talent Exchange; an interactive application launching artists based on the demand of the fans.
The TalentExchange is a tech-start up company within the entertainment industry that connects talent with capital, builds their brand, and turns their passion for performing into a viable business. The team is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about new and growing opportunities within technology. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills. This individual will be able to work from home as well as is required to meet with team members approximately once a week.
Responsibilities· Review business documents and have a clear understanding of the company’s direction
· Give feedback regarding social media marketing and general strategy
· Assist with designing marketing materials, single artwork, logo concepts, social media campaign designs (i.e. banners, promo graphics) etc.
· Keep active communication with team
RequirementsMinimum AA Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
* Applicant may be in school studying for this qualification or be able to showcase excellent experience within the following categories:
· Proficient in Adobe Suite and Powerpoint
· Keen to detail and deadlines
· Strong and enthusiastic team player who can work independently and proactively
· Professional and demonstrate strong verbal, organization, and communication skills
· No criminal record and no SEC judgments
* Design skills must be illustrated through a strong portfolio of work.