Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
711 E 1st St
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at ArtsQuest, we are looking for creative, energetic, and driven interns who are passionate about the arts, music and education. If you want to be involved in the day-to-day inner workings of a dynamic and entrepreneurial non-profit arts and entertainment organization, work hard and have fun while earning college credit in the process, we want YOU!
Our extensive programming allows our interns the opportunity to participate in some of the biggest events and concerts that come to the Lehigh Valley. The ArtsQuest Internship Program caters to a variety of different majors with opportunities in our marketing, development, performing and visual arts, and volunteer departments.
ArtsQuest interns are given the tools they need to be successful through hands on supervision and mentorship. Aside from accepting full time positions here at ArtsQuest, some of our brightest interns have gone on to further their careers by joining fortune 500 companies, touring with A-list bands, and even starting their own successful companies.
ArtsQuest is looking for a well rounded graphic design student to assist our marketing department. Students will work on a variety of exciting projects, collaborating with full time staff members to create quality materials and collateral for all of the ArtsQuest brands. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience working for a fast paced, community centric, non-profit arts and cultural organization, while also gaining valuable knowledge of both design and marketing. Dates and times of the internship are flexible.
Responsibilities• Assist with a variety of diverse and exciting projects including print & online ad design for multiple brands
• Create publications, contest forms, signs, graphics, and other visually engaging marketing materials as needed
• Work closely with marketing staff to set and achieve departmental goals
• Summer interns are to be available for all 10 days of Musikfest
• Interns will be a part of the Musikfest Street Team and will assist with photography, media, ticketing, and other tasks
• Graphic Design interns will receive a tour of a commercial printer to better understand print practices and to learn how to monitor a project from inception to completion
• Fall and Spring interns will be required to work at least 16-24 hours per week or as needed to fulfill credit requirements
Requirements• Currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate degree program with a focus in marketing, graphic design, or illustration.
• Experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design platforms is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An interest or passion for the arts
• An understanding of best design practices
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
• Able to set and adhere to strict deadlines