Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design Summer InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Designer/Magazine Layout - People Purpose Impact MagazineBookmark This
People Purpose Impact
Posted: March 25 2016
Company Location: Rochester, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented individual who would like to join our team as an intern. If you are a creative, highly skilled graphic designer with a clean, sophisticated aesthetic in magazine layouts and other graphic work, we would like to talk to you. Your work will be done remotely, with brainstorming sessions/ meetings taking place via conference call or Google Chat.
This position assists the Creative Director in the development, implementation and delivery of magazine page layouts, and additional graphic work for website, social media and marketing materials (as needed).
People Purpose Impact is an intelligent, engaging, and stylish digital quarterly publication featuring stories about people and ideas that spark conversation and inspire change. Our powerful story telling and impactful imagery will introduce you to the people, companies, and ideas that matter most.
ppi’s signature interviews with CEO’s, innovators, celebrities, athletes and thought leaders explore issues ranging from popular culture, science and technology to fashion, food, business and philanthropy. The unique, original content, reporting and commentary has a fresh, approachable style yet is informative, thought provoking, and entertaining.
Why You Should Intern at People Purpose Impact
• Opportunity to work alongside highly experienced creative director and editorial team
• Gain practical experience you can use in a future interview or full-time position
• Create portfolio samples
• Expand general knowledge of area of focus
• Network with a national team of virtual interns
• Have a better understanding of different online platforms and programs
• Enjoy a casual and friendly atmosphere of like minded colleagues
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
Responsibilities• Development and delivery of magazine page layouts for quarterly issue
• Additional graphic work for website, social media and marketing materials (as needed).
• Weekly conference calls with creative director/editorial team
• Research/present layouts for approval
• Research/pull stock images as needed
• Help coordinate the selection of media (images and video) to accompany articles and stories
• Part-time, 10-15 hours week, virtual work environment
Requirements• Applicant must be a current undergraduate student (Junior or above), graduate student, or recent college graduate. • This internship is not available to high school students.
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to articulate the value of good design as well as explain and justify specific design decisions
• Applicant must have excellent communication skills and be able to do so in writing and over the phone.
• Applicant must have excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail, as well as excellent organizational skills
• The following is not required, but is a plus: Ability to design simple web sites with a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS; Knowledge and experience with sound and video editing; Working knowledge and experience with social media platforms and how they are best utilized.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Marketing, Advertising, Small Business, HTML + CSS, PR