Charleston Magazine Graphic Design/Photography InternshipsCharleston Magazine
Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DiscreetlyMe is an Indianapolis based company. Our mission is to help individuals have safer, better sex. Our e-commerce website is launching June 1 and will offer content (blogs, how-to articles, FAQs, etc.) and products on how to accomplish this mission.
As a graphic arts disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field: DiscreetlyMe, a sexual health & wellness startup is looking for a graphic design intern to start this Fall. Indianapolis or Chicago based candidates are preferred, however, we are willing to consider a remote position for the right candidate.
You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission—to bring joy to sexual wellness through content, infographics, and website design—in terms of line, color, and typography.
You will work closely with the marketing and web development team members to create materials for both on- and offline promotions. DiscreetlyMe values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term.
Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment:
• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the DiscreetlyMe homepage, blog, and social media accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
• Learn how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
A graphic design internship at DiscreetlyMe primes you for future in-house work at other startups, companies, or with advertising agencies. You’ll benefit from the guidance of business leaders and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work. This is a non-paid internship. Students receiving credit are preferred. Product discounts, travel & admission to trade shows (where applicable) may be provided. We’d love to have you join the team. To apply, send us a cover letter, resume, and a sample of your design work to email@example.com