Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
81 Oak Hill Road
Red Bank, NJ
Posted: June 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMATGUARD USA is an innovative healthcare company focused on bringing efficacious and beneficial products to the sports community including schools, universities, gyms and health clubs. Our goal is to provide the high-quality, easy-to-use, affordable products while playing an integral role in educating athletes, coaches and trainers on how to protect against infectious diseases and equipment cross-contamination thereby reducing the effects of bacteria on people involved in sports.
Interns will assist team in various day to day graphic assignments, as well as various design projects, including website layout, branding, print design, etc. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are pro-active and team-oriented. You should be well versed with Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS is a plus but not mandatory. This internship offer comes with flexible hours, hourly compensation and possible bonuses. An ideal way to build resume credentials and potentially grow within the company as business expands. Positions open immediately.
• Build your portfolio of work
• Hands-on office work experience
• Flexible scheduling
• Convenient Location
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
• Work closely with a project team to translate their messaging concepts into marketing materials.
• Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
• Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team o Must be able to define and work to deadlines