Graphic Designer Needed For Chicago Organic Juice BarHerb-N-Juice
Charleston Magazine Graphic Design/Photography InternshipsCharleston Magazine
Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Union Pacific Railroad
1400 Douglas Street
Posted: October 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
To be eligible for consideration, students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program. Preference will be given to candidates with a major discipline in web design, digital graphic design or website development.
The Corporate Communications organization is staffing internships for Fall 2014. Year-round internships also may be available. Work schedules and hours can be flexibly designed to accommodate class schedules.
Candidates interviewed for the position will be required to have an online portfolio showing examples of their work. They will be asked to talk about the technologies and collaborations involved in each project.
Responsibilities* Graphic development for company social media pages
* Image prep for web viewing and download
* Icon creation
* Project-based work involving HTML and CSS
* Graphic development for animated promotions and features for company websites
* Graphic support for video features
Digital photo library input
* College credits equivalent to two years towards an undergraduate degree College credits equivalent to two years towards an undergraduate degree or three full-time semesters toward a degree in web design, graphic communications arts and design with a web design focus; or web development with a focus on graphic web page presentation.
* 1 year(s) experience/ knowledge in additional software skills Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and Illustrator working on a Mac running OS 10.8 or above.
* 1 year(s) experience in corporate communications including experience in developing digital content for online media.
* Solid writing skills and understanding of proper English.
* Experience using social media