Design Intern for Financial Planning FirmBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship - College CreditBookmark This
The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center - San Diego
6845 University Ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center (“The Kroc Center”) is looking for a qualified intern to join our creative team. The creative team produces quality work for our marketing team and various other departments, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and digital/online marketing campaigns, while learning and being mentored by the creative team. This intern will report to the Sr Graphic and Web Designer, should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and a greater understanding of design.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day responsibilities include:
• Assist creative department with various design tasks.
• Learn to design effectively for all marketing channels.
• Creatively solve problems from the concept of ideas to carrying them out through designs and layouts.
• Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities.
• Work independently and collaboratively.
• Hone your craft with feedback from industry experts.
• Must be detail-oriented and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must possess the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Must have a keen eye for typography, color, and layout; Strong visual design skills, focused on details and quality.
• Excellent communication, writing, documentation and presentation skills.
• Ability to think strategically and to execute tactically.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Currently pursuing or just graduated with a Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field.
• Coordination with local print and promotional vendors.
• Length of internship: 3 months
• Hours / Week: 15 – 25 hours
• Unpaid internship
• Internship must be used for college credit