Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design InternKD Conservatory
SUMMER2017 : Talented Graphic Design Interns For Fun StartupCitaldel Media
Freelance Graphic DesignerJerry Cahn
Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Graphic Design InternLanchid LLC
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
My Girlfriend's House
9244 East Hampton
Capitol Heights, MD
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy Girlfriend's House, Inc. is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) corporation, with headquarters and program space in Prince George’s County. We offer services to at-risk middle and high school girls in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Our mission is to empower teen girls living in poverty to break the cycle and maintain a positive understanding of self- worth, confidence, and professional advancement.
We are looking to add a couple more interns to our office environment, who are motivated to further our mission.
* This is an unpaid internship and requires 16 hours a week for a 6 month period.
ResponsibilitiesThe Graphic & Website Design Intern will gain hands on experience helping design My Girlfriend's House website and other various design tasks including the following:
• Design in-house advertising and collateral projects
• Act as a creative consultant in website and marketing material
• Participant in creative brainstorming and concept development
• Support content development for client print collateral
• Creative research to identify industry trends, design competitions and image stocks
RequirementsThe Graphic Design Intern must be knowledgeable with graphic/print design and have a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite applications.
6 month commitment with a minimum of 16 hours per week.