Graphic DesignerSmashing Graphics Game Studios
MAKE-A-WISH HAWAII COMMUNICATIONS ARTS INTERNSHIPMake-A-Wish Hawaii
Graphic Design Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance capital limited
Graphic Design Intern-American Heart AssociationAmerican Heart Association
Graphic Design/Marketing InternModern Vice
Graphic Design InternLUCKIE
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
My Girlfriend's House
9244 East Hampton
Capitol Heights, MD
Posted: August 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy Girlfriend's House, Inc. is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) corporation, with headquarters and program space in Prince George’s County. We offer services to at-risk middle and high school girls in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Our mission is to empower teen girls living in poverty to break the cycle and maintain a positive understanding of self- worth, confidence, and professional advancement.
We are looking to add a couple more interns to our office environment, who are motivated to further our mission.
* This is an unpaid internship and requires 16 hours a week for a 6 month period.
ResponsibilitiesThe Graphic & Website Design Intern will gain hands on experience helping design My Girlfriend's House website and other various design tasks including the following:
• Design in-house advertising and collateral projects
• Act as a creative consultant in website and marketing material
• Participant in creative brainstorming and concept development
• Support content development for client print collateral
• Creative research to identify industry trends, design competitions and image stocks
RequirementsThe Graphic Design Intern must be knowledgeable with graphic/print design and have a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite applications.
6 month commitment with a minimum of 16 hours per week.