Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design/Blogging InternMood Designer Fabrics
Graphic DesignerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Graphic Design and Social Media InternshipCKSC
Graphic Designer Intern NYCFV MAGAZINE
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Orbit 360, Inc.
1120 Avenue of the Americas, 13th floor
Posted: February 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe award-winning team at Orbit 360 strives to provide its clients with proven marketing methods and powerful marketing ideas by creating powerful print, TV, and radio advertising as well as audience-grabbing collateral, displays and brochures, impactful direct response packages, and web design and execution.
As an intern, you will assist our executives from start to finish of all projects. During this course, you will receive hands-on experience with design; from research and computer production. You will be immersed the creative side of movement throughout the office.
Responsibilities- Assist art director
- Learn to differentiate between real work to school work
- Must be organized and capable to execute what art director needs
Requirements- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, iworks, Microsoft programs is a must
- Strong sense of design, typography, and technical skills
- Good sense of strong and clean design through multiple mediums
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Writing and analytical skills a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Must be Senior
- Must include portfolio