Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
211 North Broadway
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Graphic Design Internship
Bi State Development was established in 1949 through an interstate compact between Missouri and Illinois, ratified by the U.S. Congress and signed by President Harry S. Truman. Throughout the years our enterprises have grown to include disciplines in finance, transportation, infrastructure, aviation, tourism & marketing.
This position uses a full range of design disciplines to create brochures, signage, other publications and web applications used to build brand awareness for Bi-State Development operating entities.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the Graphic Design team in the development and execution of various marketing, sales and communications materials.
• Take various digital photography as need for internal/external communications
• Complete high-impact design projects and products that support the communications, sales and marketing efforts for the agency -- including, but not limited to, marketing and advertising brochures, signage, updating web site and various other materials that engage, attract, inform and persuade
• Insure brand and print standards are applied consistently to all projects
***Please provide link to portfolio with resume****
***Apply online at http://www.bistatedev.org/careers/ ***
RequirementsQualifications: College Junior or Senior – Graphic Design/Marketing Major or Minor
Time Commitment: Fall semester (August - December), 2016: 20-30 hours weekly
Days negotiable; paid and may be eligible for college credits.
Reports to: Senior Graphic Designer
Position: Responsible for supporting the marketing efforts
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite CS6
• Photography skills and experience in shooting various types of photographs for multi-media use.
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Available to work extended or unusual hours as needed to complete assignments
• Innovative, self-starter with good follow-up skills
• Must be able to define and work to deadlines