Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
3535 Walnut St
Posted: January 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Out Front, we're committed to providing the LGBT community and friends of Colorado and beyond a powerful media platform to educate, celebrate and advocate. We're more than a magazine, we are the social, print, and digital platform for the LGBT and allied community to connect, explore, express, advocate, and celebrate exactly where they belong: OUT FRONT.
Our Graphic Design interns help with layout, creation of advertisements, in-house promotional materials, social media and email newsletters, as well as other graphic design related activities that occur in a publication atmosphere. Interns work closely with our Art Department at our office in Denver, Colorado and hours are flexible to work with school and work requirements.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using well organized, appealing graphics
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Develop skills in magazine layout and incorporate personal aesthetic with OUT FRONT brand
Requirements- Working towards or completed a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related major
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator and experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Word Press
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback