Graphic Design & IT Research (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Art, Digital, & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternFIT Worldwide
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Graphic Design InternInkster
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAspire. People. Performance. Profits
Graphic design internship, learn real work skills.Bookmark This
Top Class Signs and Printing
8455 NW 66th St.
Posted: June 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid internship that requires 15 hours (minimum) a week in a highly flexible schedule. You will not be faxing, photocopying and buying coffee, but will instead be an integral part of our team and you will gain invaluable experience. We will mentor you and help you develop useful real-world skills.
-Independent & motivated
-Ability to "think outside the box"
-Detail oriented and organized
-Outgoing and passionate
-21+ age prefered
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited:
- Designing marketing materials
- Designing for clients
- Web ads
- Social media ads.
Requirements- 1 year of college education.
- MUST provide a portfolio of samples for us to even consider an interview
- 15-20 hours/week for 2 or more months. (summer, semester or longer)
- Interest in graphics, web design and social media
- Adobe Photoshop and Ilustrator
- Strong Internet/computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and handle high-pressure deadlines
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Web Design skills a plus in Wordpress *****