Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Virtual Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Upper Chichester, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYOakleyPR is a boutique public relations firm that empowers registered nonprofit corporations and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Area with public relations, social media, and online marketing support services.
Our mission is simple: to make public relations an asset for nonprofits, not a problem. We are dedicated to empowering nonprofit organizations with the tools they need to increase public awareness of programs and initiatives, engaging potential donors or constituents using traditional and digital media relations, and earning media placements on the local, regional, and national levels while respecting budget limitations and deadlines.
YOakleyPR is looking for a creative, versatile, adaptable part-time graphic design intern assisting with the creation of digital marketing materials for our nonprofit clients. Marketing materials that you may work on will include, but not limited to, brochures, logos, infographics, postcards, flyers, and newsletters.
While you will have the opportunity to work both independently and on a team, you will also learn how to transform a client’s vision into something tangible that will target their specific demographics and assist with their needs regarding marketing/public relations at YOakleyPR.
The ideal candidate for this role must be: highly creative, willing and able to create both digital and print content, work independently, have a conceptual and visual ability for originality, and have the ability to successfully handle multiple assignments at once.
Responsibilities- Design digital marketing materials for clients
- Create graphics not only for social media and the web, but printed materials as well
- Design marketing materials for internal needs (job advertisements, ads soliciting new business)
- Create brand identities, color palettes, and logos for newer clients
- Collaborate with marketing/public relations and human resources department on other graphic design assignments
- Thoroughly review material before sending it to clients
Requirements- Current undergraduate (junior or above), graduate student, or college graduate
- Skills preferred: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva
- Experience creating graphic designs for both print and digital use
- Up-to-date LinkedIn profile and graphic design portfolio
- Familiar with Google Drive and Google Hangouts
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to intern for either 5 or 6 months
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design
Preferred - Nonprofits, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Marketing for Small Business