LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Virtual Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYOakleyPR is a boutique public relations firm that empowers registered nonprofit corporations and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Area with public relations, social media, and online marketing support services.
Our mission is simple: to make public relations an asset for nonprofits, not a problem. We are dedicated to empowering nonprofit organizations with the tools they need to increase public awareness of programs and initiatives, engaging potential donors or constituents using traditional and digital media relations, and earning media placements on the local, regional, and national levels while respecting budget limitations and deadlines.
WHY INTERN WITH YOAKLEYPR?
1) You will intern with an award-winning internship program
2) You will create a memorable experience by tackling your own projects with the assistance of a project manager
3) Receive academic credit
4) Gain practical, hands-on experience with programs and procedures that will help expand your industry knowledge and professional portfolio
5) Network with other interns across the United States
6) Enjoy a casual and friendly virtual atmosphere
7) Receive free access to our online social media course: Integrating Social Media in Business ($99 Value)
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN:
YOakleyPR is looking for a creative, versatile, adaptable part-time graphic design intern assisting with the creation of digital marketing materials for our nonprofit clients. Marketing materials that you may work on will include, but not limited to, brochures, logos, infographics, postcards, flyers, and newsletters.
While you will have the opportunity to work both independently and on a team, you will also learn how to transform a client’s vision into something tangible that will target their specific demographics and assist with their needs regarding marketing/public relations at YOakleyPR.
The ideal candidate for this role must be: highly creative, willing and able to create both digital and print content, work independently, have a conceptual and visual ability for originality, and have the ability to successfully handle multiple assignments at once.
Responsibilities1) Design digital marketing materials for clients
2) Create graphics not only for social media and the web, but printed materials as well
3) Design marketing materials for internal needs (job advertisements, ads soliciting new business)
4) Create brand identities, color palettes, and logos for newer clients
5) Collaborate with marketing/public relations and human resources department on other graphic design assignments
6) Thoroughly review material before being sent it to clients
Requirements1) Current undergraduate (junior or above), graduate student, or college graduate
2) Skills preferred: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva
3) Experience creating graphic designs for both print and digital use
4) Up-to-date LinkedIn profile and graphic design portfolio
5) Familiar with Google Drive and Google Hangouts
6) Excellent time management skills
7) Be able to intern for either 5 or 6 months
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design
Preferred - Nonprofits, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing for Small Business