Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
Graphic Design Internship/Recent GraduateBookmark This
3776 LaVista Road, Suite 200
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP/CO-OP for RECENT GRADUATES
UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY, CREATE YOUR VISION
Is it really called work when you are having fun? Does working on fast-paced design projects sound intriguing? If you’re looking to use your creativity and technical abilities, then apply to CATMEDIA today. Learn valuable real-world unique internship program where you will be challenged and broaden the skills learned in school to make the most out of your academic accomplishments. Are you ready to create your own vision? If, so join our team and let’s get moving!
Responsibilities• Work with our Creative Services Department developing imagery for projects.
• Produce photos for projects and blogs
• Gather and create relevant images, graphics, and other interactive elements to contribute to stories, projects, internal communications, and other media as requested by supervisors and other departments.
• Research the latest sources for video and images available to keep projects fresh and relevant.
• Perform research to support staff members in producing stories.
• Work with marketing to create/maintain brand assets across all marketing mediums (brochures, web campaigns).
• Demonstrate the ability to manage time, resources, and projects on a deadline.
• Be able to work independently while also contributing in a collaborative team environment.
• Assist in video production (setup, shoot, lighting, and breakdown), editing and color correction.
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or a recent graduate in Graphic Design or related field
• One to two years experience in graphic design
• Willingness to wear multiple hats and complete different tasks assigned by the Production Manager
• Must be able to complete the full 12-week internship
• Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus
• Experience with Final Cut Pro 7