Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design Intern/WordPress Based Website DevelopmentBookmark This
Party Cove Magazine / Cove Crashers, LLC
Posted: March 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a startup publication online called Party Cove Magazine. We are developing a Maxim-esque style publication for a unique market. We operate with a WordPress based website that is still under development. Knowledge of WordPress is required. You can work from home and designate your own hours. You will be required to meet once a week via Skype with the Publisher.
We're looking for highly creative people. This is your chance to earn valuable experience in an entrepreneurial based project where your skills and creativity will be the cornerstone of an emerging national publication. If you prove to be a critical asset in the development of this publication, there will be a profit sharing opportunity along with a full-time career potential.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback