Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Graphic Design InternMicro-Leads
Graphic DesignComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Summer Graphic Design InternCreeds Collective
Graphic Design Marketing InternBookmark This
Modern Recycled Spaces
E State Street near the Grounds for Sculpture
Posted: April 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionModern Recycled Spaces, a cutting edge commercial real estate development firm, is seeking an intern to help us with marketing, leasing, content and creative production for on line and hard copy ad campaigns, handouts, blasts and social media in-bound and out-bound traffic generation to our various projects. Report directly to the Leasing and Marketing Director.
-assist in creating and editing images, graphics, ads and floor plans for marketing and leasing documents
-maintain and update our online real estate listings
-increase exposure by making cold calls, qualifying potential leads, and taking down requirements
(sales background will be helpful, plus you will get firsthand experience with our company!)
-develop/maintain a system to monitor and track leads for marketing and analytic purposes
(experience with Salesforce and Excel a plus)
-must be comfortable with Office and Adobe CS Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design)
- provide graphic design and content
- creating/editing marketing materials and campaigns
-be flexible to provide support and assistance as needed to different departments
-interest in photography/videography and interior design is a huge plus!
-create and send out email blasts in Vertical Response (familiarity with email marketing services a plus here)
-create, update and order directional, tenant, and leasing signage for our various properties following existing brand and design.
- have a passion for adaptive reuse of old mill buildings and the start-up community !
- "Do what you love .............. Love w(here) you do it !"
- be smart, creative and fast!
- ability to work 10-24 hours a week during normal business hours at our office near Hamilton Train Station and Grounds for Sculpture.
Please reply via the post only (and do NOT contact home office) and be specific in your availability for now and in the future (school year and after, for example, if applicable)
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback.