(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Video Internship! Must Love Social Media & Creating Inspirational Videos !Jairek Robbins Companies
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Design InternDigital Caviar
Spring 2017 Graphic Arts and Design Internship757 Media
Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design For Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing CompanyBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLOOKLIVELUXE, a Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing group with offices in Orlando, FL is expanding and seeking Graphic Design interns with the opportunity to become an effective addition to our team. We specialize in lifestyle services for individual clients both personally and professionally. We are currently gearing towards more partnerships with businesses as well as consumers.
This is a very hands on internship with daily branding, social media illustration and posting design for all social media outlets. We are seeking someone who is disciplined with impeccable time management, integrity and the proactive mindset to build your experience and work with a growing organization.
Services we offer include but are not limited to:
-Social Media Marketing
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for the right candidate to focus exclusively on creating branding/design aesthetics for our marketing group. The chosen intern will have in interest in areas mentioned above, be an expert communicator, outgoing, task-oriented and have a great creative direction as well as experience in social media i.e. blogging, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Our company offers a very satisfying learning environment, as well as team-building. Advancement opportunities will be extended to the right candidate.
SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY *PLEASE PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO
*Professional appearance with great vocabulary and speech for presentations, meetings and events.
• Must have own PC/laptop (laptop preferred) with high speed internet connection, design programs such as Illustrator, CS3 or Photoshop
• Position will consist of working virtually
• Intermediate knowledge and understanding of common social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Youtube, Yelp, online outreach, partnership marketing, as well as new design technologies
• Strong command of visual communication and layout skills
• Detail oriented, strong prioritization skills, proactive
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to justify strategic actions with metrics
• Ability to multitask projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
• Creative Direction will be provided at home office and constant direction/guidance will be provided
Work closely with integrated teams to develop marketing materials for print, web, social media, TV, etc. • Concept and research for upcoming projects
• Create and edit presentation materials
• Learn from cross-functional teams
• Administrative tasks as necessary
-Please submit portfolio showcasing graphic deisgn creations and layouts
We are happy to work around school schedules, but prefer someone who can commit at least 15-20 hours per week. Some evenings and weekends required with advance notice.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Advanced CSS
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign