- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Graphic Design Intern For Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing Company
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Graphic Design InternColleen Werner
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Graphic Design InternGLYD
Graphic Design InternInca Tea
Graphic DesignFounder Group
Graphic Design Intern For Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing CompanyBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLOOKLIVELUXE, a Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing group with offices in Orlando, FL is expanding and seeking a Graphic Design intern with the opportunity to become an effective addition to our team.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated with impeccable time management, integrity and the proactive mindset to build your experience and work with a growing organization.
Services we offer include but are not limited to:
• Social Media Marketing
• Content Creation
• Event Marketing
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for the right candidate to focus exclusively on creating branding/design aesthetics for our marketing group. The chosen intern will have in interest in areas mentioned above, be an expert communicator, outgoing, task-oriented and have a great creative direction as well as experience in social media i.e. blogging, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Our company offers a very satisfying learning environment, as well as team-building. Advancement opportunities will be extended to the right candidate.
*SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY | PLEASE PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO
• Must have own PC/laptop (Macbook Laptop preferred) with high speed internet connection, design programs such as Illustrator, CS3 or Photoshop (recommended)
• Position will consist of working virtually
• Intermediate knowledge and understanding of common social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, Youtube, Yelp, online outreach, partnership marketing, as well as new design technologies
• Intermediate- strong command of visual communication and layout skills
• Detail oriented, strong prioritization skills, proactive
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to multitask projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
• Creative direction will be provided at home office (virtually) and constant direction/guidance will be provided
• Work closely with integrated teams to develop marketing materials for print, web, social media, TV, etc.
-Please submit portfolio showcasing graphic designs creations and layouts
We are happy to work around school schedules, but prefer someone who can commit at least 15-20 hours per week.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Typography, Adobe Photoshop, Advanced CSS
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign