- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Graphic Design Intern For Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing Company
Web Design InternDiocese of Camden
Graphic Design InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic Design InternPaper Culture
((( * START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternshipJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic Design Intern For Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing CompanyBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLOOKLIVELUXE, a Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle Marketing group with offices in Orlando, FL is expanding and seeking a Graphic Design intern with the opportunity to become an effective addition to our team.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated with impeccable time management, integrity and the proactive mindset to build your experience and work with a growing organization.
Services we offer include but are not limited to:
• Social Media Marketing
• Content Creation
• Event Marketing
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for the right candidate to focus exclusively on creating branding/design aesthetics for our marketing group. The chosen intern will have in interest in areas mentioned above, be an expert communicator, outgoing, task-oriented and have a great creative direction as well as experience in social media i.e. blogging, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Our company offers a very satisfying learning environment, as well as team-building. Advancement opportunities will be extended to the right candidate.
*SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY | PLEASE PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO
• Must have own PC/laptop (Macbook Laptop preferred) with high speed internet connection, design programs such as Illustrator, CS3 or Photoshop (recommended)
• Position will consist of working virtually
• Intermediate knowledge and understanding of common social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, Youtube, Yelp, online outreach, partnership marketing, as well as new design technologies
• Intermediate- strong command of visual communication and layout skills
• Detail oriented, strong prioritization skills, proactive
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to multitask projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
• Creative direction will be provided at home office (virtually) and constant direction/guidance will be provided
• Work closely with integrated teams to develop marketing materials for print, web, social media, TV, etc.
-Please submit portfolio showcasing graphic designs creations and layouts
We are happy to work around school schedules, but prefer someone who can commit at least 15-20 hours per week.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Typography, Adobe Photoshop, Advanced CSS
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign