Content Production InternMoment of Clarity Eyewear
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Graphic Design InternMobileAppitude
Graphic and Visual Design Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Graphic Design InternMARKIT Group
Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Graphic Design & Photography InternBookmark This
Luxury Furniture Company
2222 5th St
Posted: May 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA home furnishing company is seeking a Graphic Design & Photography Intern. Primary responsibility of the Graphic Design & Photography Intern is to assist the principles and other team members in the creation, development and presentation of projects in print material, advertising and other collateral projects including photography. The intern will also support the design library of finished samples, paint chips, fabrics and other materials.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Assist with the project designs based on interpretation from the principles and design and marketing team.
• Assist with creating and designing print collateral, and editing material, such as catalogs, advertising, postcards and direct mail. Follow existing graphic design templates.
• Maintain press in soft and hard copy (e.g. catalogs, website).
• Provide photography and editing to be utilized on marketing collateral.
• Support the creation and maintenance of a design library of finished samples, paint chips, fabric and other necessary materials for the Principals’ use.
• Source required materials for the design library.
• Assist with compilation and maintenance of design and project binders, spreadsheets, floor plans and archives with all necessary documentation.
• Archive projects, photographs and other assets in soft copy.
• Work on multiple design projects in various stages of development.
• Produce accurate and high quality work to avoid version control.
• Complete other business related work as dictated by the business.
RequirementsQualifications include (but not limited to):
• Currently enrolled in college/postsecondary education.
• Graphic design, photography, marketing, or related majors preferred.
• Understanding of luxury design concepts and textiles a plus.
• Experience working hands-on with design programs; Photoshop and/or InDesign.
• Experience based on print media and digital a plus.
• Intelligent, innovative, creative, and problem-solver.
• Strong organizations skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to take ownership of assigned work.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all individuals across the company.
• Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
• Ability to works a minimum of 2 days a week or equivalent hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Photography, Adobe Photoshop, Studio Photography, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Editing, Adobe InDesign, Version Control, Photo Retouching, Photo Manipulation
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Luxury Goods, Print, Luxury Brand Marketing