Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Vanessa Castillo Visuals
Graphic Design InternReliance capital limited
Graphic DesignReliance capital limited
Graphic Designer (High School/College Students)YCoFA
Graphic Design VolunteerNew Jersey Highlands Coalition
Freelance Graphic DesignerBusiness Rockstars
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
GRAPHIC ARTS INTERNSHIP at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Graphic Design / Social Media Fashion InternBookmark This
Posted: December 16 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKidStylin is a Chicago based company offering parents and kids a social shopping experience that brings all the best kids fashion to one fun-to-shop location. Our expert stylists are constantly curating the latest in children’s fashion from all over the web, saving you time and money.
KidStylin is looking for a talented individual who would like to be a part of an exciting venture, is interested in brand development, advertising, and marketing and is super creative, to join our team as an intern. (Much of your work will be done remotely, with brainstorming sessions/ meetings taking place over Skype.)
If interested and you meet the criteria, then we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and samples of some of your graphic design work.
(This is not a paid internship, but could evolve into an employment opportunity for the right candidate.)
Responsibilities• Work in collaboration to create ads and marketing campaigns.
• Generate creative material for pitches
• Design Packaging
• Create and review designs/artwork
• Brainstorm prospective visual concepts
• Assist with internal marketing strategies
• Assist in brand development
• Develop creative and visual content for partners and press
Requirements• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge and experience with social media platforms and how they are best utilized
• Detail oriented, flexible, team player (We like fun people!!!)