Graphic Design InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Graphic Design InternAlesa's English
Graphic Design InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Seeking website designer developer for recruiting company wesbiteNSS Systems LLC
Summer Internship - Create eLearning CoursesAmeritrain Mortgage Institute
Graphic Design InternAlice & Trixie
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Graphic Design Intern for Story videographer membership site (Remote OK)SnowSugar Video
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
CNG Digital Marketing
1069 Law Street
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the team with , advertising design and web design.
San Diego Digital marketing agency is offering a full year internship with flexible hours. The internship can also be used toward school credit or any other academic requirement. Additionally, strong interns will have the option to join the team as a full time employee at the end of their internship.
- Takes initiative when problem solving and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Proficient / Advanced in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Organized with good time management skills and an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- You're a self-starter, capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
Requirements- Work with marketing to create design.
- Improve upon and conceptualize new website pages to effectively layout information. Web designs are then given to a web developer to make into a webpage.
- Design paid advertisements that are geared toward a target audience with a given set of known criteria and behavior.
- Craft monthly newsletters (using Mailchimp) to be sent out to customers via email.
- Create collateral for business promotions, such as bi-weekly website sales and promotions.