LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design Intern (paid)Bookmark This
Because of Them We Can
New York, NY
Posted: May 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBecause of Them We Can is a socially conscious content company that is heaven bent on using media to help both children and adults reimagine their possibilities. In order to do this, we produce a number of campaigns and activations (events) in our goal to refute stereotypes and remind people of their greatness. We have big goals and we require a team of superheroes to achieve them. Here’s where you come in. As a Graphic Designer, you will assist the Art Director to execute innovative projects for our clients, as well as for the Because of Them We Can brand.
Responsibilities• Re-touch photo assets from photo and video production
• Produce effective and compelling designs across media platforms
• Create designs that are on-strategy and reflect the brands’ guidelines
• Present visual ideas, design rationale and detail to team members
• Participate in concept development and design comps
• Communicate with senior team members to receive feedback
• Collaborate with the team and work within designated budgets and timelines
• Develop designs that are on-strategy and reflect the client or brand’s guidelines
Requirements• You have a strong portfolio. Your digital and print work shows innovation, thoughtfulness and an eye for nuance and subtlety.
• You understand Adobe Creative Suite. You effectively utilize layout, typography and color principles.
• You communicate well. You feel confident in contributing to concept development and working across teams.
• You can multitask. You know how to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• You are proactive. You take initiative on your projects and can work independently.