Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Graphic Design InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Virtual P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
IN HOUSE P/T Assistant Graphic DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Graphic Design Internopenmarket247.com
Graphic Design InternALLERGAN PLC
Graphic Design InternshipGetaboard
Graphic Design Intern (paid)Bookmark This
Because of Them We Can
New York, NY
Posted: May 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBecause of Them We Can is a socially conscious content company that is heaven bent on using media to help both children and adults reimagine their possibilities. In order to do this, we produce a number of campaigns and activations (events) in our goal to refute stereotypes and remind people of their greatness. We have big goals and we require a team of superheroes to achieve them. Here’s where you come in. As a Graphic Designer, you will assist the Art Director to execute innovative projects for our clients, as well as for the Because of Them We Can brand.
Responsibilities• Re-touch photo assets from photo and video production
• Produce effective and compelling designs across media platforms
• Create designs that are on-strategy and reflect the brands’ guidelines
• Present visual ideas, design rationale and detail to team members
• Participate in concept development and design comps
• Communicate with senior team members to receive feedback
• Collaborate with the team and work within designated budgets and timelines
• Develop designs that are on-strategy and reflect the client or brand’s guidelines
Requirements• You have a strong portfolio. Your digital and print work shows innovation, thoughtfulness and an eye for nuance and subtlety.
• You understand Adobe Creative Suite. You effectively utilize layout, typography and color principles.
• You communicate well. You feel confident in contributing to concept development and working across teams.
• You can multitask. You know how to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• You are proactive. You take initiative on your projects and can work independently.