Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Unplugged Multimedia LLC
Posted: January 19 2015
Company Location: Hyattsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnplugged Multimedia is full service video production company specializing in creating music videos, films, commercials, documentaries, and promotional videos. Unplugged Multimedia LLC has 30 years of combined industry experience between their creative crew from production, concept building, graphics, editing, promotions and multimedia content. We pride our values on the highest standards of professionalism, consistency, quality, artistic integrity and perfection when providing our clients with a finish product. Unplugged Multimedia LLC continues to thrive as an electrifying and fascinating company.
Unplugged Multimedia LLC is looking for a college student to with qualifications of a Graphic Designer. The right candidate will assist the company in project branding, print ads, and cohesive design solutions for clients.
Hours are flexible but require a minimum commitment of 30 hours per week with regularly scheduled hours. This is an unpaid internship. College credit available.
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities• Assist with company and different project branding
• Create several print ads for clients and company
• Develop cohesive design solutions for both print and web applications
• Work closely with directors on film projects
• Assist with story board and pre-visualization work
Requirements• Must attend a 4 year college/institute and need academic credit.
• Able to send a PDF portfolio when contacted
• Strong typography, graphic aesthetics and layout skills
• Knowledge of television, film and broadcast video-graphics design
• Working knowledge of motion graphics and industry standard creative software.
• Must poses their own graphic design creative suite software and proficient in Adobe creative suite.
• Demonstrate proper visual perception, and artistic aptitude.
• Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
• Candidates with resumes and portfolios of work samples required