Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Graphic Designer (Virtual)Tag Team Entertainment
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Creative Graphic Designer Needed for Multi-Media CompanyAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternEagle group
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Spring Summer Graphic Design InternOur Community is Our Land
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
85 Broad St
New York, NY
Posted: April 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA New York-based China-US cross-board startup investment firm is looking for a part time Graphic Designer
What we offer:
• Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and others
• Full time opportunity for candidate with high performance
• Get to know the New York and broader startup community
• Class credit (if your school approves participation)
• Very positive references (if merited)
• Produce professional presentations and proposals, using PowerPoint,
Word and Excel templates
• Enhance client facing content with the use of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign in the production of graphics and assets for presentations and proposals
• Create engaging design experiences across all platforms, browsers, and social touch points
• Develop graphics and visuals for online and offline experiences including presentations, email newsletters, logos, and digital content
• Works closely with the UX/UI front-end development team to conceptualize and deliver interactive design solutions that meet product and audience requirements
• Graphic Design certificate preferred
• Excellent design skills, including typography, layout, composition, color, etc.
• A master of graphics programs, including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, and the Mac platform including Keynote.
• Hungry to learn and open to all kinds of projects