Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Graphic Designer (Virtual)Tag Team Entertainment
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Creative Graphic Designer Needed for Multi-Media CompanyAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternEagle group
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Posted: September 27 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShops NU is always looking to build talent while expanding its creative team, and we are currently looking for a graphic design intern who will work under the direction of our CEO.
- creating graphics for different social media platforms/ website
- possibility to combine illustrations and graphics
- working in a very creative team
College credit available.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
RequirementsMust be proficient in Photoshop for Mac OSX with experience in digital photography and web.
We are looking for a graphic design intern who has an interest in Fashion.
School credit will be offered.
Interested applicants should send a portfolio, cover letter, and resume.